Pursuing a career in business, economics, management or a related area continues to be a very popular option for graduates. Studying a business or economics course unlocks an exciting array of career options, but competition for university places is fierce.
Now in its 12th edition, this guide offers detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and what career options are available to you when you finish your degree.
Featuring first-hand case studies from current students and insider advice from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, offering practical guidance on:
- Choosing the best business, economics or related course for you
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Securing valuable work experience and internships
- How to shine at interview
- Career paths open to you at the end of your course.
Founded in 1973, MPW, a group of independent sixth-form colleges, has one of the highest number of university placements each year of any independent school in the UK and has developed considerable expertise in the field of applications strategy.