Dentistry courses are few and far between, meaning competition for places is incredibly tough. Now in its 10th edition, Getting into Dental School offers detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and what career options are available to you when you finish your degree.
Featuring first-hand case studies from successful students and insider advice from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, offering practical guidance on:
- Choosing the right course and teaching style for you
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Securing valuable work experience
- Admissions tests such as the BMAT, with sample questions
- How to shine at interview
- The range of career pathways on offer at the end of your course.