Medicine remains a highly popular career choice and competition for a place at medical school is incredibly tough. Getting into Medical School 2018 Entry offers detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and what career options are available to you when you finish your medical degree.
Featuring first-hand case studies from successful students and insider advice from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, offering practical guidance on:
- Choosing the right course and teaching style for you
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Securing valuable work experience
- Admissions tests such as BMAT and the revised UKCAT
- Key topical medical issues you need to be aware of
- How to shine at interview
- The range of career opportunities at the end of your course.