Psychology is a very popular subject at university and competition for a degree place is fierce. To be successful, you will not only need excellent grades, but also a passion for the subject and an impeccable application that will make an impression on admissions tutors.
Now in its 12th edition, Getting into Psychology Courses is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and take the first steps towards your dream career.
Featuring first-hand case studies from current students and recent graduates, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, including:
- Advice on choosing the right course and university for you
- Details of the different careers a psychology degree can lead to
- Information on securing vital work experience placements
- Guidance on preparing a winning UCAS application and personal statement
- Support on how to prepare for, and shine at, interview
MPW Guides explain the process for getting into higher education. Other titles in the series: Getting into Medical School: 2017 Entry, Getting into Law, Getting into Physiotherapy and many more.