A degree in pharmacy or pharmacology can lead on to a whole range of exciting career opportunities. To successfully win your university place, you will not only need excellent grades, but also a passion for the subject and an impeccable application that will make an impression on admissions tutors.
Now in a brand new edition, Getting into Pharmacy and Pharmacology Courses is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and take the first steps towards your dream career.
Featuring first-hand case studies from current students and recent graduates, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, including:
- Advice on choosing the right course and university for you
- Details of the different careers a pharmacy or pharmacology degree can lead to
- Information on securing vital work experience placements
- Guidance on preparing a winning UCAS application and personal statement
- Support on how to prepare for, and shine at, interview