Updated every year to include all the vital details of the latest admissions procedures, Getting into Medical School explains the challenges applicants will face and takes an honest look at exactly what you need to do to win your place in 2022 and take the first steps towards your dream career.
Featuring all new first-hand case studies from current students and essential advice from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, including:
- How to choose a medical school with advice on choosing the right course and teaching style for you
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application and personal statement, with samples from successful applicants
- Tips for taking the UCAT and BMAT pre-admissions tests, with brand new practice questions
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- Information on up-to-date issues you might be asked to discuss, including Covid-19 and the NHS
Published: 19 April 2021