Indigo might be new, but our heritage is over 50 years old. Trotman is known and trusted by schools around the country for our popular print resources, including HEAP, the market-leading guide to uni degree course offers and the Careers directory.
This wealth of information is what powers Indigo – our new careers and uni choice digital platform for schools. Kept up to date online and brought to life by new digital functionality, students can now search, filter and explore hundreds of career paths and courses.
- Explore potential careers and filter by interests, strengths, qualifications or industry sector
- Find out more with LMI, video case studies and details on pathways and prospects
- Compare careers side-by-side – to support discussions and choices
- Learn about the professional world – via major employer profile
To make your lives easier, Indigo also includes a comprehensive Programme of Study and resource bank featuring more than 60 detailed careers learning lesson plans for flexible use from Key Stage 3 through to Sixth Form.
- Explore subject profiles to narrow down what to study
- Search by tariff points and see the best fit for forecast grades
- Review degree courses to find the right combination of subject and uni
- Compare a range of stats on each university and view side-by-side to decide on a shortlist
With up-to-date information and statistics, powered by our trusted HEAP directory.
Indigo is now available in both Standard and Pro versions, depending on your school's needs.
You can also now add on our Personal Statement Builder to your Standard subscription - at a special launch price of £49+VAT (normal price £99).
You can SAVE over 15% when you order both modules at once - simply select your choice from the dropdown menu.