With thousands of courses to choose from, it can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to making university applications.
Now in its 50th edition, this trusted and well-established guide is a staple for university and college applicants to help choose the right course for them. Written in collaboration with university admissions tutors and UCAS, HEAP: University Degree Course offers is a student’s one-stop source of all the latest information they need to help them narrow down their options and secure a place on their ideal course.
Fully revised and updated with new courses and admissions policies for 2020 entry, this is the only independent reference book listing the target offers and admissions details for degree subjects at all universities and colleges, offering a rich resource on every aspect of the application process, including:
- How to research and select the right degree subject for you
- Full details on all degree courses – including entry requirements, number of applicants per place and graduate destinations (HESA 2015/16)
- Successfully navigating the UCAS application process and key deadlines not to miss
- The cost of living and studying and sources of available support
- Key information for international students, including fees and language requirements.
Brian Heap has been dubbed ‘the guru of university choice’ and has been writing, broadcasting and advising on courses for nearly 50 years.
‘The definitive guide to university degree course offers … clearly laid out and remarkably easy to navigate … should be stocked in every sixth form library.’