Selecting the right A levels is more important than ever in helping you shape your future path, whether through securing a place at your ideal university, or starting out on your chosen career. But with such a huge variety of subject options and combinations on offer, where do you begin and indeed what are the ‘right’ choices? In truth, what’s ‘right’ is what’s best for you, and any decisions you make about your future should therefore be informed and personal to you, to ensure you find the perfect match to suit your own individual interests, skills and learning style.
Giving you all the knowledge you need at your fingertips to support you in making these important decisions, Choose the Right A levels is your one-stop source of practical information, answering key questions such as:
- What does the course outline look like and how is the subject assessed?
- What key skills does the subject draw on and develop?
- Which subjects are preferred or required for certain degree courses and careers?
- What will I need at GCSE to study the subject and how does the subject compare to GCSE?
- What subjects combine well together?
This comprehensive and impartial guide also features comparative data on national pass rates for each subject, and insightful student case studies on what did and didn’t work well for others.
Written by an expert Careers Adviser, and laid out in a simple format for ease of use, this accessible guide is your essential aid to navigating the wide range of subject options available and making the best choices for you and your future.
Published: 3 November 2017
Length: 192 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm