As one of the most exciting, flexible and diverse degrees on offer, it’s unsurprising that art and design courses continue to be popular and competition for places is tough.
Getting into Art & Design Courses takes an honest look at what it really takes to win place on an art and design course and take the first steps towards your chosen career. With detailed, practical advice from students, industry professionals and university admissions tutors, you’ll be prepared for all aspects of the application process, including:
- Choosing between HND, Foundation degree and degree courses
- Putting together a portfolio of your work
- Preparing a brilliant UCAS personal statement
- Finding funding for your course
- Information on the career paths open to graduates
"Suitable for students, parents/carers or supporting professionals, there is something for everyone in this authentic and practical guide."
Careers Adviser for the Careers Service,
Career Matters, CDI Magazine
Published: 4 April 2022
Length: 136 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm