Publishing on 19 April 2021 - your order will be recorded for delivery on publication.
Studying a business or economics course unlocks an exciting array of career options for graduates, but competition for university places is fierce. Now in its 14th edition, Getting into Business & Economics Courses is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and take the first steps towards your dream career.
Featuring all new first-hand case studies from current students and practical guidance from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, including:
- Advice on researching and choosing your course, including options for degree apprenticeships
- Guidance on securing invaluable work experience placements
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application and personal statement
- Ways to shine at interview, with up-to-date issues to discuss, including the economic impact of Covid-19
- Information on the career paths open to you at the end of your course