Publishing on 19 April 2021 - your order will be recorded for delivery on publication.
Dentistry courses are few and far between, meaning competition for places is incredibly tough. Now in its 12th edition, Getting into Dental School offers detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and what career options are available to you when you finish your degree.
Covering every aspect of the application process, from writing a winning personal statement, to interview techniques and career prospects, Getting into Dental School has all of the essential information would-be dental students need to secure a place on the course of their choice.
Featuring first-hand case studies from successful students and insider advice from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, offering practical guidance on:
- Choosing the right course and teaching style for you
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Securing valuable work experience
- Admissions tests such as the BMAT, with sample questions
- How to shine at interview
- The range of career pathways on offer at the end of your course.