With a vast range of career options and stable employment prospects, engineering is becoming an increasingly popular degree choice, but competition for university places is intense.
Now in its sixth edition, Getting into Engineering Courses is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and take the first steps towards your dream career.
Featuring all new first-hand case studies from current students and vital guidance from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, including:
- Advice on researching and choosing the right engineering course for you
- Guidance on securing invaluable work experience placements
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application
- Tips on how to create a personal statement with impact, including brand new examples
- Ways to shine at interview, with details of current issues you might be asked to discuss
- Information on further training and the career paths open to graduates
Published: 19 April 2021