Medicine remains a highly popular career choice and competition for a place at medical school is incredibly tough. Getting into Medical School 2020 Entry offers detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and what career options are available to you when you finish your medical degree.
This new edition covers everything applicants need to know to secure their place at medical school, including advice on preparing a winning application, up-to-date topical medical issues, and details of the BMAT and revised UKCAT tests.
Featuring first-hand case studies from successful students and insider advice from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, offering practical guidance on:
- Choosing the right course and teaching style for you
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Securing valuable work experience
- Admissions tests such as BMAT and the revised UKCAT
- Key topical medical issues you need to be aware of
- How to shine at interview
- The range of career opportunities at the end of your course.