Do you want to study at one of the most prestigious universities in the country? Top grades are no longer enough to succeed in your application to Oxford or Cambridge; you’ll also need to prepare thoroughly, gain work experience and be able to demonstrate your commitment to your chosen subject.
Now in its 26th edition, Getting into Oxford & Cambridge is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information to help you secure one of the fiercely sought-after places at Oxbridge. It will also give you vital insight into what it’s really like to study there.
With practical, step-by-step guidance, this book will lead you through every stage of the application process, including:
- Full profiles of each college and tips on choosing the best one for you
- Useful advice on the early preparation you can do to gain a head start
- Invaluable guidance on writing an effective UCAS personal statement for Oxbridge
- Full details of the written tests you will face prior to or during interviews
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- Case studies and sample personal statements from successful Oxbridge applicants
MPW Guides explain the complex procedures for getting into higher education. Written by acknowledged experts in a clear and concise format, they go beyond the official publications to give would-be students straightforward, practical advice on how to secure a place on a course of their choice.
Published: 28 March 2023
Length: 264 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm