The UCAS application can seem daunting and unfamiliar. It’s your chance to impress admissions tutors and secure a place to study for the next three or more years. Yet, students often miss out on a place at their first-choice university simply because their UCAS application fails to make the right impact on admissions tutors.
Written in association with UCAS, this handy guide covers every stage of the application process with clear, simple steps - plus vital information on choosing a course, creating a winning personal statement and using the Apply system.
This book breaks the UCAS process down into straightforward steps for you with advice and tips throughout, so that you know exactly what to do to ensure you make a successful application.
Featuring case studies from current studies, and written in association with UCAS, this 31st edition offers fully updated information on:
- Choosing the right university and course for you
- How to successfully navigate the UCAS Apply system
- How to make your personal statement stand out
- Important deadlines not to miss
- Information on current fees, funding and bursaries
- Preparing for interviews and what to expect in aptitude tests
- What to do if you don’t get the grades you need.