Every year, students are rejected from their first-choice university simply because they have submitted a UCAS application that fails to make the right impact on admissions tutors.
This annually updated guide has been helping students stay off the reject pile for over 30 years. With step-by-step guidance on how to fill in your UCAS application, and helpful tips and instructions, it provides vital advice on how to avoid common mistakes and make your personal statement stand out from the crowd.
Written in association with UCAS, and with student case studies and advice from admissions tutors throughout, this edition offers fully updated information on:
- What to consider when choosing your course and where to study
- How to successfully navigate the UCAS Hub system with up-to-date information for 2022 entry
- Important deadlines to meet
- How to prepare for interviews and what to expect in aptitude tests
- How to create a winning personal statement, with samples from successful applicants
- Student funding – tuition fees, loans and bursaries
- What to do if you don’t get the grades you need
Covers the new-look UCAS Hub for 2022 entry applications
Published: 15 July 2021