An array of exciting career paths is open to those with STEM-based qualifications. This guide will help students aged 14-19 assess all their options, providing a wealth of potential job ideas and an invaluable springboard for their future studies and career.
But what do we mean by ‘STEM’ and what career prospects does it offer? How do you find a job from among the wide variety of STEM-related fields that best matches your skills and interests?
This guide will help you to answer these questions and assess all the options, providing a wealth of potential job ideas and an invaluable springboard for your future studies and career. Packed full of vital information and advice, STEM Careers offers everything students need to know about the opportunities available at all levels and taking the first steps towards a career in STEM.
Inside, read about:
- In-depth examples of both well-known and lesser-known STEM careers
- Details of qualification options, both academic and vocational, and entry routes from GCSE to PhD level
- Real-life profiles of STEM employees and pioneers
- Major employers and the key skills and qualities they look for
- How to successfully prepare and apply for a career in STEM.
Published: 13 October 2017
Length: 144 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm