- Trotman Publishing may disclose your information, under strict terms of confidentiality and restriction of use, to partners of Trotman Publishing who supply services on behalf of Trotman Publishing and who require to process personal data in the provision of such services.
- When you use Trotman Publishing Services you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Trotman Publishing partners, unless you have otherwise informed us that you do not wish us to disclose your personal information. However, under certain circumstances the force of law may require the provision of information to legal authorities. In order to safeguard the interests of its subscribers Trotman Publishing will comply with any such legally binding request.
- Some of the links used are affiliate links.
- Whilst Crimson Publishing may receive a commission for any sales, it has no effect on the price for the customer.
Information we collect
- Identifiable information: your information is collected when you register or fill in a form on a Trotman Publishing website, or you send an email to Trotman Publishing.The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform Trotman Publishing at any time if you wish Trotman Publishing to cease using your personal information.
- Non-identifiable information: Trotman Publishing will from time to time collect information from you that does not reveal your personal identity, for example we may ask you to complete online polls. Trotman Publishing uses this information for editorial purposes, and occasionally for other internal purposes. This information is only used in aggregate form and is not connected to any name, address or other personal identifying information.
How we use personal information
- Trotman Publishing processes personal information for the purpose of providing a personalised service, running competitions and providing you with information about products and services on offer.
- Trotman Publishing may from time to time use your contact information to tell you about news or events provided by Trotman Publishing or one of its strategic partners. You may opt-out of receiving such mailings, either when you register with Trotman Publishing or at any time afterwards.
- Trotman Publishing may also contact you with important information about your registration details even if you have opted-out of receiving promotional emails.
- Crimson Business Limited shall take steps to ensure that any transfer of data to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal data than that provided under English law, shall be made subject to contractual arrangements which will require that your data be processed to at least a standard compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
Links & Security
- There are links on Crimson Publishing web sites to third party websites which Trotman and Crimson Publishing has no control over. Trotman and Crimson Publishing accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites.
- Data transmission over the internet is never totally secure and whilst Trotman Publishing tries to protect your personal information, Trotman Publishing cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Cookies and other tracking devices
- Cookies are information that are sent to and stored on your computer. They are used to identify you when you visit our sites. Cookies are used to remember passwords, usernames and your preferences.
- If you wish you can disable Cookies on your Internet browser. For further information about cookies, including how to delete them please visit www.aboutcookies.org