The ultimate guide to securing your place at university to study law.
Now in its 15th edition, Getting into Law is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information to guide you through the decision-making process and help you prepare a strong university application.
This practical and comprehensive book will lead you through every step of the process, including:
- What to consider when choosing the right course and university for you
- Details of the different qualification routes and legal careers available
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application
- Advice on gaining that all-important work experience
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- First-hand case studies from current students and recent graduates
MPW Guides explain the complex procedures for getting into higher education. Written by acknowledged experts in a clear and concise format, they go beyond the official publications to give would-be students straightforward, practical advice on how to secure a place on a course of their choice.
Published: 01 March 2024
Length: 168 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6cm
About the author
James Barton - James Barton is Commercial Director at Mander Portman Woodward and an ambassador for UK education. As well as having previously authored Getting into Medical School, Getting into Veterinary School and Getting into Physiotherapy Courses, James sits on interview, medical and audition panels and has given careers advice, talks and public seminar across a range of fields, both domestically and internationally.