The ultimate guide to securing a place at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
Now in its 27th edition, Getting into Oxford & Cambridge is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information to help you prepare a strong university application and win one of the fiercely sought-after places at Oxbridge. It will also give you vital insights into what it’s really like to study there.
This practical and comprehensive book will lead you through every stage of the process, including:
- Full profiles of each college and tips on choosing the best one for you
- Useful advice on the early preparation you can do to gain a head start
- Invaluable guidance on writing an effective UCAS personal statement for Oxbridge
- Full details of the written tests you will face prior to or during the interviews
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- Case studies and sample personal statements from successful Oxbridge applicants
MPW Guides explain the complex procedures for getting into higher education. Written by acknowledged experts in a clear and concise format, they go beyond the official publications to give would-be students straightforward, practical advice on how to secure a place on a course of their choice.
Published: 01 March 2024
Length: 264 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm