The ultimate guide to securing your place at university to study psychology.
Now in its 15th edition, Getting into Psychology Courses is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information to guide you through the decision-making process and help you prepare a strong university application.
This practical and comprehensive book will lead you through every stage of the process, including:
- What to consider when choosing the right course and university for you
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application and personal statement
- Advice on gaining that all-important work experience
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- Details of the different careers a psychology degree can lead to
- First-hand case studies from current students and recent graduates
MPW Guides explain the complex procedures for getting into higher education. Written by acknowledged experts in a clear and concise format, they go beyond the official publications to give would-be students straightforward, practical advice on how to secure a place on a course of their choice.
Published: 01 April 2024
Length: 120 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm
Please note: orders including this book will not be shipped until stock of Getting into Psychology Courses becomes available on 1 April 2024.