Find the right university degree course with HEAP – the ultimate guide.
The only independent reference book to conveniently collate and condense all the key university information, HEAP 2025 combines an extensive list of target offers for many degree subjects with valuable commentary from higher education expert Brian Heap.
Updated annually, and now featuring degree apprenticeships, it includes:
- A unique subject-by-subject guide to offers in grades and UCAS Tariff points
- University course and admissions profiles for each institution
- Support with the UCAS application process
- Listings of top research universities and colleges by subject
- Official graduate employment statistics for a range of subject areas
‘HEAP University Degree Course Offers is simply “The Bible” for careers advisors and students alike.’ – Stephen King, MA (Lib), School Librarian and Careers Coordinator, The Duke of York’s Royal Military School
Date published: 17 May 2024
Length: 512 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm
About the author
Brian Heap - Frequently dubbed 'the guru of university choice', Brian Heap has been writing, broadcasting and advising on courses for over 50 years.
Learn more >>
Please note: orders including this book will not be shipped until stock of HEAP 2025 becomes available on 17 May 2024.