The ultimate guide to securing your place at university to study medicine.
Now in its 29th edition, Getting into Medical School is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information to guide you through the decision-making process and help you prepare a strong university application.
This practical and comprehensive book will lead you through every stage of the process, including:
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application
- Latest details of pre-admissions tests
- Advice on gaining that all-important work experience
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- Summaries of current issues in medicine that you might be asked to discuss
- First-hand case studies from medical students and advice from admissions tutors
MPW Guides explain the complex procedures for getting into higher education. Written by acknowledged experts in a clear and concise format, they go beyond the official publications to give would-be students straightforward, practical advice on how to secure a place on a course of their choice.
Published: 01 March 2024
Length: 240 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6cm
About the authors
Adam Cross - Adam Cross read Biological Sciences at university and joined MPW in 2003 to teach Biology and Chemistry, becoming Head of Science in 2005 and later Head of Faculty in 2006.
Learn more >>
Emily Lucas - Emily Lucas holds the position of University Support Officer at MPW's Birmingham college. She helps students with their applications as well as supporting them with preparation for university entrance examinations.
Learn more >>