Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to travel and work abroad?
Teaching English as a foreign language is a fun and rewarding career choice if you want to see the world. Whether you’re a trained teacher, newly qualified or want to travel the globe, Teaching English Abroad is the most comprehensive guide to finding and securing a teaching job abroad.
Packed with hundreds of different schools and placements across 90 countries from South Korea to Australia, there are a huge range of opportunities to choose from, including both long and short-term placements. Teaching English Abroad provides all the essential information you need, region by region, so you have a safe and successful trip.
Inside find out:
- How valuable qualifications are to teaching abroad
- Which ELT courses available, lasting from a weekend to 3 years
- Where to search for jobs from recruitment organisations to websites
- How to prepare for your trip abroad and overcome any issues
- How other teachers found their work from personal accounts
Now in its 16th edition, this new edition includes more than 50 new employer listings – from Switzerland to Taiwan, Georgia to Kenya, and Hungary to Bolivia.
Published: 21 March 2017
Length: 616 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm
About the author
Susan Griffith - Susan Griffith is a Canadian travel writer and editor based in Cambridge England, who writes books and articles for adventurous travellers.
Learn more >>