Physiotherapy is a popular degree course and competition for entry is high with many more applicants than there are university places available. To be successful, you will not only need excellent grades, but also relevant work experience and the ability to demonstrate real commitment to a career in physiotherapy.
Now in its 11th edition, Getting into Physiotherapy Courses is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and take the first steps towards your dream career.
With practical, step-by-step guidance, this book will lead you through every stage of the application process, including:
- What to consider when choosing the right course and university for you
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application
- Advice on gaining that all-important work experience
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- Summaries of current issues in physiotherapy that you might be asked to discuss
- First-hand case studies from current students and recent graduates
MPW Guides explain the complex procedures for getting into higher education. Written by acknowledged experts in a clear and concise format, they go beyond the official publications to give would-be students straightforward, practical advice on how to secure a place on a course of their choice.
Published: 28 March 2023
Length: 120 pages
Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.6 cm